Welcome to the home page of the Buckman Community Association (BCA). This site is intended to act as a comprehensive reference for both the Buckman neighborhood itself, and the BCA. You can get started with the navigation links on the left-hand side of the page, described below:
- Blog - The Buckman Voice is the BCA's blog, where you can read posts containing information of interest to Buckman residents.
- Facebook - Join our Facebook group to get neighborhood updates in your news feed.
- About - Some general information about the BCA and the Buckman neighborhood.
- Events - A calendar of events in and related to the Buckman neighborhood.
- Newsletter - Download PDF versions of our print newsletter, the Buckman Voice.
- Board Members - A list of the current members of the BCA board.
- Join - Become a member of the BCA! It's quick and easy to sign up. You'll be added to our e-mail list, and receive periodic updates on the neighborhood.
- Contact Us - Get in touch with the BCA.
All are welcomed and encouraged to attend our monthly meetings. The meetings take place on the second Thursday of every month. The BCA board meets from 6-7pm, followed by the general meeting from 7-9pm. The meetings are held in the Multnomah County Boardroom, located at 501 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
Learn more about and shape your neighborhood! We always have a need for more neighbors to get involved in the BCA, whether you're a home owner, renter, or run a business. To get involved:
For those of you into history, you can check out the old Neighborhood Link BCA website here.
- Click here to sign up for our monthly e-mail newsletter. We send it out about once a month, generally a couple of days before the general meeting.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to ask us about a neighborhood issue you're having.
- Or just come to a meeting!
Board members can access site tools here